Software Developer (AI Team)
Job Location: Bosnia 🇧🇦 / Serbia 🇷🇸 / Remote 💻
Rhapsody is a production powerhouse dedicated to delivering dynamic content for brands worldwide. We blend old-school experiences with new-school creativity to create meaningful experiences that connect people and brands.
About the Role:
As an Developer at Rhapsody's new AI division, you will have a pivotal role in shaping the future of AI-powered tools. You will be at the forefront of AI technology, working on cutting-edge projects that push boundaries and redefine what's possible.
- Develop and implement machine learning models for various ML problems using Python and PyTorch.
- Export models for various environments using technologies like ONNX.
- Conduct continuous research to stay updated with the latest AI models and techniques.
- Work closely with the AI team to design and deploy AI tools for clients.
- Collaborate with other teams to understand their needs and create AI solutions that deliver value.
- Maintain and enhance the performance of existing AI models.
Additional beneficial Qualifications (not required) :
Knowledge of other AI Frameworks (for example, TensorFlow). Experience with Stable Diffusion models. Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and training on scale.
What We Offer:
Flexible work scheme; Office/ remote/ mixed setup; Access to all decision-makers on a daily basis; Permanent contract or a B2B agreement – up to you.
Please note: The position will be located in Bosnia or Serbia. Candidates must have the right to work in the location for which they are applying, however we are not closed to remote positions + travel.
Apply now to join our mission of making a difference, connecting people and brands through meaningful experiences, while embracing humility and innovation in our relentless pursuit of growth and excellence.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required, but is not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described above.
If you're ready to push the boundaries of AI and create work that makes a difference, we'd love to hear from you.