Job Location: Manchester (NBrown Offices) 🇬🇧
We are looking for an outgoing, outspoken and outstanding individual to join our ever expanding creative team. If you’re switched on and tuned in to everything cutting-edge, have a meticulous eye for detail and after an opportunity to grow within a progressive and innovative company that is going places, then please do apply.
Rhapsody is seeking a Midweight Designer to become part of the rapidly expanding Creative and Digital team working on projects across Digital and Print.
Working in a fast paced environment within the NBrown offices you will represent and be part of the Rhapsody creative team for our NBrown account. You will be expected to liaise with the client and listen to their creative wants and needs from concept to completion, Print to digital and any other touch points in between.
You will have a holistic view of all brands (JD Williams, Jacamo, SimplyBe, Ambrose Wilson and others) and engage with each department where required.
Liaise with the team in Manchester and Warsaw (Poland, virtually) to ensure work is carried out to a high standard on behalf of Rhapsody – deadlines are met and quality control is carried out before reaching the client.
As a Midweight Designer you will play a supporting role in projects which will include helping the Heads of department, Senior Designers and Project Managers in executing briefs and fulfilling the output of projects. You will help by partaking in brainstorming sessions and discussing concepts through to their development.
You will become part of instilling a bright and positive culture for Rhapsody in the NBrown offices. You are enthusiastic and energetic and have a good understanding of the creative and digital process, while also being highly organised.
This position reports directly to the Creative Lead.
As Midweight Designer you must have:
- A strong creative eye, and excellent attention to detail
- Skills in working with print and digital outputs
- Experience in fast paced e-com environment
- Ideally second or third professional creative role
- A commercial understanding of projects
- Experience in the Adobe Create Cloud suite, in particular Indesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD & Photoshop. Figma would be a bonus but not essential.
- An ability to speak up and not be afraid to speak your own mind
- The ability to work on multiple projects at once
- An ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of creative timelines
- An outgoing personality and an ability to build relationships
- An eagerness to learn and a 'find a way' attitude
- Act as a supporting member of the creative team
- Be a conduit between the Manchester and Poland offices
- Have the ability to form great relationships in NBrown and liaise as required
- Help develop and implement ideas across all projects
- Artwork and output final deliverables
- Communicate closely with the creative services team regarding requirements
- Ensure the quality of multiple fast-moving projects
- Produce graphic content across multiple platforms
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Be passionate about delivering the best work
- Work closely with the team and take direction from Senior members
- Maintain a fun, upbeat work environment and be motivated to push the envelope on each project
Key things to know
- Full Time Position
- Manchester Offices (Hybrid/Flexible working)
- 25 days holiday
- Self Improvement Courses
Rhapsody is a production house for the digital age. We move with the ever-changing media landscape because we’re content natives, powering ideas since 1980. Our solutions help transform businesses and our creativity engages audiences in a multi-channel world. Rhapsody helps clients become more efficient in selling and reducing costs by creating, producing, and distributing great content in a smart way.
CONSULTANCY We offer transformational solutions making your business more efficient, streamlined and profitable.
CREATIVE SERVICES Engaging and award-winning creative for a multi-channel world. From campaign concept to execution, we deliver dynamic.
UX & UI DEVELOPMENT Covering all aspects of digital output, whilst staying at the cutting edge of technology and product development for online.
CONTENT PRODUCTION Production is in our DNA. From large-scale print to small-scale digital, you’re in safe hands with our agile team of experts.
Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately can only respond to successful candidates.We will not accept unsolicited CVs or approaches via recruitment agencies.
At Rhapsody, we’re looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone. You are welcome to apply no matter your age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.