Growth Marketing Manager
Job Location: Warsaw 🇵🇱
Rhapsody is helping brands deliver their message to clients and customers. We need you to help us grow faster!
Key outcomes you will be responsible for:
- New Client Acquisition: Develop and implement effective B2B marketing strategies to acquire new corporate clients, aiming to create a system for a consistent CAGR of 20%;
- Existing Clientbase Revenue Growth: build on the success of our long-term relationships with top global brands;
- Brand Awareness and Engagement: Enhance brand visibility and credibility within the B2B market;
- Data-Driven Culture: Foster a data-driven culture within the marketing team to optimise marketing strategies and decision-making;
- Exceptional Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with sales, creative, and production teams to develop integrated campaigns that align with overall business goals.
- Very knowledgeable about marketing tools;
- A practitioner with at least 3 years of experience in growth marketing in the B2B world;
- A great communicator;
- Happy to stand up for what you believe in, challenge senior management if needed;
- Skilled at planning your work and can deliver without being managed;
- Comfortable working in English, both written and spoken;
- A team player who can inspire all individual contributors - internal and external - to go above and beyond.
- Work with a top-notch in-house creative team to deliver impactful communication;
- Have a real impact on our business while working directly with the C-level;
- Utilise compelling case studies based on the work we’ve delivered for major brands;
- Structure, develop, and manage the marketing team;
- Be judged by measurable results;
- Be comfortable owning a sales target.
How we work:
- We help one another;
- We communicate without the bullshit;
- We hold one another accountable;
- We grow together.
What we offer:
- Flexible work scheme;
- Office/ remote/ mixed setup;
- Access to all decision-makers on a daily basis;
- Permanent contract or a B2B agreement – up to you;
- Budget of 15~20k pln/ month for the position.