Rhapsody is a fast-growing creative agency, with a 40-year heritage in Media Production. We Power ideas through creative thinking and deep data insight to provide engaging, multi-platform experiences. Supported by bespoke technical solutions to streamline the process, we provide clients with real-time production visibility and fully consultative approach to drive greater efficient in both process and costs.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Red Bull, Boden, Nike, Cadburys, Facebook, Boots, Volvo and Hearst.
We are part of the Walstead group who have €700M+ turnover. We are well-funded and have very ambitious growth plans.
Your role will be to sell Rhapsody’s creative production services. You will be expected to identify, negotiate and close deals with a wide range of organizations in order to meet and exceed monthly and annual quota in an assigned territory, through deal-driven prospecting, calls, meetings and meticulous follow ups.
You will work closely with the Group Managing Director for Content and Rhapsody’s senior management and have the ability to influence and shape our future. You should be wildly ambitious, talented and passionate in all that you do; you should live to sell, and love to evangelise about products and solutions that you believe in.
You will be responsible for hitting key activity, prospecting and closing sales across Europe
- Consistently meet/exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Fill the customer needs better than anyone in the marketplace
- Have complete command of the customer experience and deliver expert solution demos
- Negotiate deals and expertly navigate the sales process to close sales on a timely predictable basis
- Manage multiple deals with the highest level of sales professionalism
- Maintain the highest levels of integrity, authenticity and honesty
- Manage and own all RFI & RFP requests
- Generate pipeline reports for the MD & Global Finance teams
- Use smart/modern techniques when prospecting into your key accounts
- Achieve/exceed agreed metrics and KPIs
- Report exclusively through HubSpot CRM
- With the help of the Marketing Team, plan, evaluate, schedule, track and analyse the successes of all marketing programs
- Delivery reports on impact of sales and marketing campaigns
- Act as a liaison for customer and prospect feedback to the business and product owners
- Ensure that customers are properly transitioned into Operations team
- Continually stay abreast of key industry developments in marketing, design and technology
- Assist finance where necessary to speed up payment from clients
- Must be able to travel as required
- Minimum 5+ plus years’ sales experience carrying a quota, managing a territory in a direct business-to-business sales function.
- Proven track record of consistent monthly sales quota achievement
Some additional key things to know
- This is a Warsaw based office role, but travel is expected
- This is a full-time position
- To prove you’ve read this fully, tell me one thing you see as key in sales
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work with fantastic global clients
- Real impact within a fast-growing organization